Artificial Intelligence

George Dvorsky – Journalism, Human Enhancement & The Singularity

6Views

Disclaimer

11 Comments

  • Great interview. George is really interesting. I think he's off his rocker on the non-human rights thing though. First Cetaceans get rights. The next thing you know you're waiting behind a hump back at the DMV.

  • You went right from me not wanting to wait in line behind one, to wanting to murder them. Uncool.

    I'm personally against modern whale hunting and for protecting endangered species.

    However, it is naive to think we should start giving rights to animals.

    It's completely arrogant to worry about giving rights to animals when there are still homosapien's without them.

    Humans have a tendency to anthropomorphize all sorts of different things. It becomes a fallacy when you use that as an argument.

  • "the point of a democracy is to protect the minority" What a load of bullshit. Democracy is the tyranny of the majority, nothing else. The protection of minorities is liberty.

  • Second-to-last sentence: Could you explain why it's arrogant? Here's a thought: 10 people build a hospital that will successfully service victims at a ratio of 1:10, doctors to patients. 1 person works on a hospital that will successfully service victims at a ratio of 1:10,000. The former services near-dead patients, the latter, minor ailments: stitches, band aids, simple vitamin prescriptions. Is it arrogant to help that 1 builder instead of helping the 10?

    Please explain the last paragraph.

  • @Benjamin Martens I was trying to be nice. But, if your going to throw idiotic red herrings at me about health care game on. Working on social justice for everything before solving it for humans is stupid and assanine. Get over yourself and grow up.

  • Very interesting interview thank you.
    Love must replace greed.
    God Yehovah is the Lord of hosts. He gave us all things and he can make us whole.
    Man cannot replace God try as he might. Search for God's truth before it's too late.
    He loves us all and wants us to love him back.
    I do not know how people who work in this kind of field can not appreciate God's handiwork.
    Times short.
    To become perfect we must love God and conquer the devil by following Jesus Yahoshua Messiah
    Love you guys

  • THE SECRET AGENDA OF THE ILLUMINATI IS TO EXTERMINATE 95% OF HUMANITY AND THE REMAINING 5% TO USE THEM AS SLAVES. HOWEVER, THE "ALIENS" ( FALLEN ANGELS, DEMONS ) WILL BETRAY THE ILLUMINATI, BECAUSE THE ALIENS HAVE THEIR OWN SECRET AGENDA. BY THE WAY, MOST WORLD LEADERS ARE "ALIENS" IN DISGUISE. THEY HAVE BEEN CLONING WORLD LEADERS AND PEOPLE IN GENERAL, HERE; dulce secret alien base mind blowing new footage of cryo tanks.

Leave a Reply